Posting Date: January 09, 2018 - Closing Date: January 19, 2018
Business Name:Canadian Helicopters Limited
Business Address:1215 Montee Pilon, Les Cedres, Quebec, J7T 1G1
Phone:450-452-3000 or 450-452-3082
Location of Position:Halifax
Terms of Employment:Full time
Salary Range:To be determined; benefits
Start Date:As soon as possible
Canadian Helicopters has been a leader in the helicopter transportation services market for over six decades. It is known for providing the highest standards of service and maintaining safe operations.
- Experience as an airport check-in an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service of offshore helicopter operation
- Ability to lift up to 30 kg and complete repetitive manual labour
- Positive attitude & ability to work with passengers
- Ability to apply and enforce company, local and customer regulations
- Experience & ability working flexible hours and shift work
- Advanced knowledge of passenger check-in software: PTS / PLS an asset.
Pre-flight check-in and security screening for contracted offshore client. This position would support the Flight Coordinator and other duties as required.
The position requires:
- Previous East-Coast Canada Offshore Oil & Gas aviation experience – (Preferably Nova Scotia)
- Nova Scotia residency
- Canadian Citizenship or ability to legally work in Canada
- Security screening and ability to obtain an HIAA RAIC pass
- Drug & Alcohol pre-employment and random testing throughout contract
- Good aviation safety record – No Incident or Accident
- Valid driver’s license
- Customer service orientated
- Positive attitude
- Have the ability to work within a group environment
- First Aid capable
Reading, Document Use, Communications Skills, Writing, Computer Skills
Motivation, Attitude, Team Work, Adaptability
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are invited to send their resume by email to the following address: [email protected] before January 19, 2018. Please refer to the job posting title in your email subject. Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.French version of the posting is available upon request.