Financial Services Representative – Inbound
Posting Date: November 17, 2017 - Closing Date: March 09, 2018
Contact Person:Wendy MacNeil
Business Address:5367 Cogswell Street, Halifax
Location of Position:Halifax
Terms of Employment:Full time
Salary Range:To be negotiated
Start Date:March 19, 2018
What CIBC Can Offer You
- Excellent Career Growth opportunities; promote from within culture, dedicated internal career building tools, online courses, tuition reimbursement programs and much more!
- Competitive salary, performance incentive pay, employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible health benefits, excellent employee banking offer, employee recognition program
- Best in class training, ongoing coaching and mentorship to ensure future learning and career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to be involved in CIBC events that help our communities
- Collaborative and fun working environment – team social events, team competitions etc.
Our location: 5367 Cogswell St. Haifax
- Convenient access to Barrington Street Metro Transit Bus Terminal (5 minute walk)
- Multiple public parking options in the area
- Walking distance to Goodlife Fitness, Halifax Waterfront, coffee shops (Starbucks, Tim Hortons), restaurants, pharmacy and other retail shops
What You Need To Know
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada; must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the requirements of the role
- Flexibility to accommodate rotational shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays between the hours of 7:00am – 12:00am
- Previous work experience within retail, hospitality or educational industries is preferred however, CIBC encourages all candidates that have a passion for delivering outstanding client experiences to apply
As a Telephone Banking Contact Centre Financial Services Representative, you are the first point of contact for our clients; a products and services expert who solves client concerns by proactively providing service through consultative sales. You will be a trusted client-facing team member who is empowered to help clients reach their overall financial goals by matching their needs against CIBC’s full range of superior products and services. Setting goals, meeting targets and providing exceptional service motivates you.
Share this passion? Come join our innovative organization that is known for industry excellence.
Reading, Working with Others, Document Use, Communications Skills, Numeracy, Writing, Computer Skills
Motivation, Attitude, Time Management, Presentation, Confidence
How to Apply: