Posting Date: January 12, 2018 - Closing Date: January 24, 2018
Contact Person:Marion Joudrie
Business Address:12 Court Street, Suite 302, Truro, NS B2N 3H7
Location of Position:New Glasgow
Terms of Employment:Full time, Term
Salary Range:To be determined
Start Date:Tentative Start/End Date: As soon as possible until August 31, 2018 (possibility of renewal)
Futureworx, in partnership with local employers, is excited to be able to offer a Continuing Care Assistant program, in New Glasgow, NS. We have an immediate opening for a RN Instructor who is interested in an opportunity to share his/her knowledge, supporting adult learners in their quest in becoming a CCA.
As part of our dynamic and supportive team you will provide theoretical, laboratory and clinical instruction/supervision in accordance with the Nova Scotia Continuing Care Assistant Curriculum.
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing combined with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant occupational experience, preferably in the continuing care field.
- Current member, in good standing, with CRNNS or CLPNNS
- Previous experience teaching adults, in a formal learning environment, an asset
- Demonstrated ability to apply adult learning principles
- Certificate in adult education (or willingness to obtain)
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to supply clear Criminal Record
Reading, Working with Others, Document Use, Communications Skills, Numeracy, Writing, Problem Solving, Computer Skills, Continuous Learning
Motivation, Attitude, Accountability, Time Management, Presentation, Team Work, Adaptability, Confidence
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to: Futureworx; c/o Marion Joudrie 14 Court Street, Suite 305, Truro, NS B2N 3H7 or via e-mail: [email protected]