Confidentiality – Informed Consent
Anything that is discussed will be kept confidential unless we have your written consent to release the information to a third party.
Limits to Confidentiality
Under certain circumstances I have a duty to disclose information to the appropriate agencies:
- Any information regarding the harm of a child
- Any information indicating the harm of someone else
- Any information indicating the intent to self-harm
- If my records are subpoenaed by a court of law
- If you, as a client, file a complaint or claims professional liability in a lawsuit.
- In case conference meetings where the information is pertinent to developing appropriate interventions.
By signing below, I acknowledge that under certain conditions my confidential information must be disclosed.