Driver : Enterprise Rent A Car
Posting Date: July 17, 2018 - Closing Date: July 31, 2018
Business Name:Enterprise Rent A Car
Business Address:1 Bell Blvd, Enfield, NS B2T 1K2
Location of Position:Airport
Terms of Employment:Term
Salary Range:$11.00 per hour
Start Date:As soon as possible
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
Location: 109 Sky Blvd, Enfield NS B0N 1Y0
This is a temporary part-time position that pays: $11/hour
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicle and/or keep bus clean during shift
- May be asked to assist customer(s) with directions, car options and basic policy/procedures
- May be asked to assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to lift 30 lb. in order to assist customers
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work: 25-30 hours/week
Working with Others
Accountability, Team Work