Evening House Person
Posting Date: March 12, 2018 - Closing Date: March 31, 2018
Business Name:Alt Hotel Halifax
Contact Person:Rhonda Fleet
Business Address:40 Silver Dart Drive, Enfield
Location of Position:Enfield
Terms of Employment:Full-time
Salary Range:$13.53 per hour
Start Date:As soon as possible
House Person is responsible for the general cleaning of public areas and other assigned areas throughout the hotel. The ideal candidate for this position will have outstanding attention to detail, is team oriented and will be dedicated to providing excellent service while ensuring that Alt Hotel standards are met. The House Person must be able to adjust and work as a team player to ensure utmost guest satisfaction.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of all public areas including: lobby, washrooms, fitness area, guest corridors, guest/service elevators, stairwell, and emergency exits.
- Recognize and report all missing, damaged or sub-standard furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Responsible for floor and wall cleaning, shampooing, spot cleaning, interior window and mirror cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, baseboards and cleaning of all light fixtures.
- Delivery of any guest requests. (This includes cots, cribs, baby and dog amenities, etc.)
- Maintain the cleanliness of Front and Back of Hotel, Administrative/Sales, Front and Housekeeping offices, Lunch room, staff washrooms, etc.
- Rotate and flip mattresses
- Stock supply area
- Collect and deliver soiled linen as per required
- Move delivered products to correct locations
- Move trash from public area and linen rooms, do recycling
- Clean the rooms if necessary
- Assist in laundry when necessary
- Other tasks or projects as assigned by the management of Alt Hotel
Reading, Working with Others, Communications Skills, Writing, Problem Solving
Motivation, Attitude, Accountability, Time Management, Stress Management, Presentation, Team Work, Adaptability, Confidence
How to Apply:
Email resume to [email protected]