Food & Beverage Bus Person
Posting Date: January 31, 2018 - Closing Date: March 31, 2018
Business Name:Fox Harb’r Resort
Contact Person:Ann Jeffreys
Business Address:1337 Fox Harbour Rd., Wallace, NS B0K 1Y0
Location of Position:Wallace
Terms of Employment:Seasonal
Salary Range:$11.00 per hour; gratuity
Start Date:May 1, 2018
Fox Harb’r Resort is a 5 Star, 4 Diamond property nestled along the coast of the Northumberland Strait in Wallace, Nova Scotia. We are offering a unique opportunity for you to experience a 5 Star Luxury work environment. With this opportunity you will be presented with a distinctive career, experience, and benefits in a World Class setting.
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team.
Our benefits include:
Competitive wages, Gratuities
Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products
Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Room
Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc.
Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
Team Member housing availability
General Description: Consistently provide our guests with an outstanding dining experience, which is achieved by adhering to our standards of quality and service.
1. Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
2. Responsible for bus stand cleanliness and stocking.
3. Ensures wait stations remain clean.
4. Empties trash and spot sweeps whenever floor needs it.
5. Performs opening/closing responsibilities, including banquet breakdown/duties.
6. Restocks and prepares supplies for shift change and or close.
7. Follows all tray procedures to minimize loss and ensure food is delivered timely or correctly.
8. Busses and resets tables.
9. Delivers food to tables and ensures the Guests have everything they need.
10. Offers assistance to Guests by clearing away dishes and glassware, and refilling beverages.
11. Assists other Team members as needed or when business needs dictate.
12. Restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not required.
13. Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and other Team members.
1. At least one year service experience
2. Experience in luxury hotel or fine dining an asset
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
4. Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team effectively
6. Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Reading, Working with Others, Document Use, Communications Skills, Numeracy, Writing, Problem Solving, Computer Skills, Continuous Learning
Motivation, Attitude, Accountability, Time Management, Stress Management, Presentation, Team Work, Adaptability, Confidence
How to Apply:
If you have the talent, dedication and level of commitment we’re looking for and would like to advance your career in hospitality at Fox Harb’r Resort, submit your resume and cover letter to: Human Resources Department, Ann Jeffreys Email: [email protected] Mail: 1337 Fox Harbour Rd., Wallace, NS B0K 1Y0 While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.