Customer Service Representatives
Posting Date: May 24, 2018 - Closing Date: July 31, 2018
Location of Position:Truro
Terms of Employment:Full time; Benefits
Salary Range:$10.85 to start
Start Date:As soon as possible
We are an e-commerce company with offices in Canada (Dartmouth and Truro, NS) and the U.S. (Salt Lake City, UT). We’ve been helping people fix things since 1999 and have grown to be a market leader for replacement parts throughout North America. We’re always looking for smart, creative people to join our team.
- Starting wage is $10.85/hour
- 50 cent increase after 3-month probationary period
- Merit Increases based on performance are presented semi-annually
- Training Program and on-going support
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Benefits after 3 months, with Health Premiums paid 100% by the company
- Full-time Hours (40 hrs./week)
- Consistent Shift Schedule
- Possibility to work from home
We’re growing, and we are currently looking for permanent full-time Inbound Telephone Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), for our Truro location, that will be required to provide a high level of customer service to our clients at all times while striving to achieve business targets through superior telephone and communications skills.
- Newly Renovated Call Center
- Your own cubicle and equipment
- Newly Renovated Kitchen equipped with microwaves & fridges
- Free Hot Beverages
- Vending Machines snacks offered at cost
- Free Fresh Fruit Daily
- Occasional catered lunches
- Friendly & supportive atmosphere
We will be administering standardized testing and criminal background checks as part of the selection process. We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications.
*Please note that a computer, mouse and keyboard are required to complete our basic skills testing, a tablet or mobile device and sometimes laptop will not allow you to complete the testing properly. If you do not have the proper equipment or require assistance to complete the testing, please send your resume to [email protected] . Should you be selected, we will arrange for you to complete the testing.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected].
Reading, Working with Others, Document Use, Communications Skills, Numeracy, Writing, Problem Solving, Computer Skills, Continuous Learning
Motivation, Attitude, Accountability, Time Management, Stress Management, Presentation, Team Work, Adaptability, Confidence
How to Apply:
To apply simply apply click on the link below and follow the steps as outlined: http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/RSmByDy/hETDnChE