Posting Date: January 31, 2018 - Closing Date: March 31, 2018
Business Name:Fox Harb’r Resort
Contact Person:Ann Jeffreys
Business Address:1337 Fox Harbour Rd., Wallace, NS B0K 1Y0
Location of Position:Wallace
Terms of Employment:Seasonal
Salary Range:$11.00 per hour
Start Date:May 1, 2018
Fox Harb’r Resort is a 5 Star, 4 Diamond property nestled along the coast of the Northumberland Strait in Wallace, Nova Scotia. We are offering a unique opportunity for you to experience a 5 Star Luxury work environment. With this opportunity you will be presented with a distinctive career, experience, and benefits in a World Class setting.
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team.
Our benefits include:
Competitive wages, Gratuities
Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products
Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Room
Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc.
Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
Team Member housing availability
General Description: This role is responsible for washing dishes, culinary tools, and deep cleaning kitchen area and may also be responsible for some culinary prep or plating as needed. Reports to Executive Chef.
1. Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Team Members
2. Operate an industrial dishwasher
3. Ensure the kitchen Colleagues have the dishes/silverware required and guests have clean dishes
4. Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
5. Sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner
6. Ensure all breakages and chipped items are removed from circulation and inventoried
7. Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times
8. Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
9. Maintain a clean and safe work environment
10. Other duties as assigned
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
2. Ability to work independently and as part of a team effectively
3. Previous cleaning experience considered an asset
4. Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Reading, Working with Others, Document Use, Communications Skills, Problem Solving, Computer Skills
Motivation, Attitude, Accountability, Time Management, Stress Management, Presentation, Team Work, Adaptability, Confidence
How to Apply:
If you have the talent, dedication and level of commitment we’re looking for and would like to advance your career in hospitality at Fox Harb’r Resort, submit your resume and cover letter to: Human Resources Department, Ann Jeffreys Email: [email protected] Mail: 1337 Fox Harbour Rd., Wallace, NS B0K 1Y0 While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.