Condition Report Writer (Vehicle Inspector)
Website ADESA Halifax
Do you like cars? Are you mechanically inclined or technically savvy? Looking to begin your career in the automotive industry? This may be the fit for you!
ADESA Halifax is hiring 2 Condition Report Writers to assist with completing vehicle inspections. This is a temporary, full time position with potential for extension beyond March 2019. The inspections team works Monday – Friday with an 8am – 430pm shift, with overtime through the week as needed and alternating Saturdays.Other Requirements :
- Valid driver’s license and able to drive both standard and automatic transmissions
- Knowledge of physical attributes of vehicles
- High attention to detail and accuracy required
- Excellent reading and legible writing skills
- Accountable and responsible for the quality and quantity of work performed
- Able to efficiently respond to various requests at one time
- Reliable, punctual, and dependable
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and overtime, as required
- Ability and willingness to work in various weather conditions.
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
Please apply online via karauctionservices.com/careers or stop in to ADESA Halifax with a resume and ask to speak to Tracey or Lindsey from the HR team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com