Front Desk Agent
Best Western Glengarry
The Best Western Glengarry is committed to providing an exceptional guest experience through quality, well-trained staff, and impeccable customer service. We strive to create long-term relationships with our guests and aim to be the top choice for hotel accommodations, dining and conventions in Colchester County.
We are currently seeking Front Desk Agents. We are proud to offer a welcoming and safe work environment for all and promote a culture of acceptance and diversity.
Working as part of the Administrative team, you will facilitate excellent customer service to both our external customers and your co-workers and develop strong service and experience knowledge to share with our guests. As an administrative assistant, you will be entrusted to perform filing, typing, data input and other clerical tasks and support the collection of payments and completing financial reports.
- 1-2 year post secondary training in business administration and/or combination of working experience
- Superior organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Proficient computer use and strong telephone etiquette
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; proficiency in Excel is a definite asset
- Effective communication and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team
Passionate about the hospitality industry? Come and join our team at the Glengarry!
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org