Agilus currently recruiting Mechanic in Truro, Nova Scotia.
- Perform general auto repairs, including front-end, bakes and alignment of tires, as directed.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical or electrical components to diagnose issues correctly.
- Perform jobs duties using proper and safe procedures at all times.
Other Requirements :
- Experienced licensed mechanic experience or 3rd year apprentice
- Tire and mechanical understanding
- Team player
- Safety first attitude, plus safety boots & glasses
- Safety boots and glasses
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Lacy Johnson at email@example.com
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.