ALT Hotel Halifax
Become a House Person at Alt Hotel Halifax
Do you like challenges? Join a growing company that offers real opportunities for advancement.
Do you have ideas? Our management style is flexible and we encourage initiative.
Do you like to keep fit? Stay in shape thanks to the exercise room at your workplace.
Do you like to get involved? You’ll have the chance to give back by supporting the many causes that we’re involved in.
Is family close to your heart? As a family owned business it’s close to ours too! That’s why you’ll have the opportunity to invite friends and family to work during Family Day!
Do you like to travel? Take advantage of an employee discount when you stay at one of our hotels and your nearest and dearest can also benefit with the Family and Friends discount.
Willing to relocate? Gain unique work experience thanks to our network of hotels in Canada’s most beautiful cities.
Group Germain Hotels is a family run business originally from Québec that builds and operates Le Germain Hotels and Alt Hotels across the country. Ranked as one of Canada’s 50 best-managed companies, our reputation is based on the impeccable warmth and hospitality with which our team welcomes our guests as well as the stylish design and comfort of our properties. Each member of our team is chosen for their sincere desire to please and their ability to work in a team!
Discover our story: https://youtu.be/RCxSGs2SFpA
Alt Hotels by Le Germain is an equal opportunity employer.
Property: Alt Hotel Halifax
• Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and carpet shampoo machine.
• Cleans social areas, banquet’s rooms, hallways and restrooms.
• Washes walls and ceiling, windows, and light fixtures
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs floor.
• Dusts and polishes metalwork.
• Use ladder and be able to move furniture.
• Deliver towels, cribs, cots, fridges and other items to the guest rooms on requests.
• Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor storage.
• Removes trash and dirty linen collected by room attendants.
• Refill the par stock of guest amenities and supplies on each floor storage.
• Report missing / found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the housekeeping supervisors.
Description of main tasks:
Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
Working hours: AM/PM
We would like to thank you for your application, however only those meeting the required qualifications will be contacted for an interview.Other Requirements :
• Available to work weekdays and weekend (am and pm shift)
• Able to safely lift, push, pull and move items up to 50 lbs
• Dynamic, detail-oriented, flexible, multi-tasker,
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter or even a video presentation to Rhonda Fleet at firstname.lastname@example.org