Line Cook/Prep Cook
Website Balmoral Motel
Motel / Coffee & Pastry
We are looking for a new staff member who is able to help us with preparing and cooking our breakfast and brunch (weekends) and can also make small snacks during the day. Applicants who have baking experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a kitchen
- Must have excellent time management skills, be able to efficiently multi task and effectively identify and prioritize tasks based on importance
- Have a high level of concentration and the ability to calmly handle a busy environment
- Must be able to consistently contribute as a positive team member.
- Must demonstrate a high level of care in product produced to meet our quality standards following strict Food Safe Guidelines
- Must have an excellent work ethic and be motivated and reliable to be at work on time, when scheduled
- Must be available to work mornings/evenings/weekends (working hours Monday to Sunday 7:00am-8:00pm)
What Balmoral Motel Can Offer You:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Responsibility & sustainability
- Great well-positioned team
- And so much more!
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Time Management
Interested applicants can apply by sending your resume to email@example.com