Website Biotech Orthotic Design
Biotech Orthotic Design Inc. is a privately-owned company that has manufactured prescription foot orthotics for over 20 years. Our company needs to add another member to its fast paced team.
Duties to include:
- Hands on fabrication tasks such as cast preparation, thermo molding, grinding and finishing orthotic devices.
- General tasks to help facilitate everyday business.
Schedule: Monday-Friday (approx. 37.5 to 42.5 hours per week, varies according to manufacturing demand)
Other Requirements :
- Although in-house training will be provided, the candidate must be able to demonstrate a history of good attendance, a culture of team-work, attention to detail/accuracy, hand/eye coordination and dexterity when using tools.
- Qualified candidates have the opportunity to participate in a certification program.
- Experience within the foot orthotic, orthopaedic bracing, shoe repair and/or footwear industry preferred.
- Health Science related education such as Kinesiology, Pedorthics etc. preferred.
- Remuneration directly in accord with experience and education
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Team Work
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to Biotech Orthotic Design, 69 Park Rd. Unit 3, Elmsdale, NS, B2S 2L3