Certified Sprinkler Fitter
M&R Fire Protection Inc
M&R Fire Protection Inc is the go-to for all fire equipment sales and services. We are locally owned and operated, offering commercial and industrial fire protection products and solutions.
We have an immediate opening for a Certified Sprinkler Fitter. The successful candidate is dependable, hardworking, and thrives in a fast-paced setting. Our work environment is of utmost importance to us therefore we work extremely hard to ensure we provide a climate that promotes continuous learning, teamwork and sharing of information.
As a Sprinkler Fitter, you will be primarily responsible for the installation of sprinkler systems in accordance with building and fire codes and performing field repairs when required. You will also be entrusted to complete preventive maintenance for sprinkler systems and complete annual, quarterly and monthly inspections of all types of fire protection systems.
The ideal candidate must:
- Red Seal certification is mandatory
- Be able to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license, have a clean driving record and have access to an insured vehicle
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Ability to work well independently or as a member of a team
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work outside of Truro area
We offer a competitive wage which will be determined in consideration of experience and skills.Salary Range: Competitive wage which will be determined in consideration of experience and skills.
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
To apply, please send resume, documentation of certification and Driver’s License to email@example.com