Client Medication Assistant
Website Parkland Retirement Living
Located in the heart of Truro, Parkland is a lovely retirement community offering exceptional assisted living services, amenities and activities for clients to enjoy. Our facility allows clients to live independently knowing that daily health care assistance is available. We provide three meals per day, housekeeping, laundry services, medication management and a recreation program to suit individual needs.
We have immediate openings for Client Medication Assistants, CMAs who administers medications as assigned under the direction of the Client Service Coordinator. These are part-time 12-hour shift, positions offering a starting wage of $15.82 per hour with full benefits. CMAs work an average of 32-56 hours bi-weekly, meaning an average of 6 shifts in a two-week period.
- Experience as a personal care worker is an asset, although not mandatory – we will train!
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts inclusive of days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong communicator; verbally and written
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism
- Provide a clear Canada wide Criminal Record Check
If you are passionate about providing a little extra help to clients with their daily activities, please submit your resume and cover letter with references to email@example.comSalary Range: Starting at $15.82
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Please submit your resume and cover letter with references to firstname.lastname@example.org