Colchester Transportation Cooperative Ltd
Colchester Transportation Cooperative Ltd (CTCL), provides door to door pre-booked transportation services for all of Colchester County; providing service to individuals experiencing a barrier to transportation. Our goal is to provide an efficient, reliable, quality transportation service meeting the needs of the citizens of Colchester County. We are looking for a detail oriented, highly organized individual with exceptional communication skills to join our team as Dispatcher/Administrative Assistant.
The Dispatcher/Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for clients, drivers and the general public. Your primary responsibilities include accurately receiving and relaying information and the promotion of our services via social media. You will also be entrusted to organize daily transportation logs, dispatch vehicles and drivers, accurately maintain records, fleet management and complete general administrative tasks.
This position offers full time (37.5) hours Monday to Friday with the flexibility to be available to work the occasional evening or weekend as necessary. This position would most appeal to a friendly, community-minded person that thrives in a position that requires you to multi-task.Other Requirements :
The successful candidate MUST be eligible for the START program. Please visit https://novascotia.ca/employmentnovascotia/programs/start.asp
- Previous administrative experience in the transportation industry is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Superior attention to detail with demonstrated organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; reputation for providing excellent customer service.
- Present in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Proficient computer use, specifically Microsoft Office Suite.
- Keen understanding of social media platforms.
- Class 4 drivers license would be considered an asset.
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Due to COVID-19 - Please submit cover letter and resume with references by email ONLY attention to Susan Taylor at email@example.com.