Construction Crew Leader
Black Level Carpentry
Black Level Carpentry is a growing company specializing in new residential construction and renovations, primarily serving the Colchester Region. We are currently seeking an experienced Crew Leader with a good energy and an optimistic attitude to join our team.
As a Crew Leader, you will be entrusted to organize, coordinate, and monitor all worksite functions and activities necessary to see a project through to completion. This will include, but not limited to consult blueprints, designs, and client instructions to develop plans for your team, manage construction sites ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety codes and to create and enforce employee schedules and project timelines. Your success in this position is dependent on performance, communication skills, an excellent work ethic and qualifications.
This is a permanent full-time position offering $30.00-35.00 per hour dependent on experience. We are busy and we are growing! Our projects are exciting, challenging and rewarding to work on and our crew is friendly, and energetic and a great group to work with.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- minimum 2 years supervisory / project management experience.
- superior communication, organization, and coordination skills.
- attention to detail, time and priority management.
- a reputation for being reliable, accountable and results driven.
- the ability to work within a team and communicate effectively.
- valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- credible and contactable references.
Preference will be given to Journeyperson Carpenters and Red Seal Carpenters.
Interested individuals are invited to apply by submitting a resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.orgSalary Range: Starting wage of $30-35 per hour dependent on experience
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work