Community Metal & Quality Built Mini Barns
Community Metal & Quality Built Mini Barns is your local manufacturer of metal roofing and siding panels for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial buildings. Based in the Debert Industrial Park, we sell to building supply dealers, contractors and end users across Atlantic Canada. We have an immediate opening for a Delivery Driver to join the team.
The position requires you to work collaboratively as part of our Warehouse team, in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment. As the Driver your primary responsibility is the timely delivery of products and supplies to our customers across Nova Scotia. You will be entrusted to load and unload materials, as well as strapping and tying down materials to ensure safe transport on flat decks and trailers.
Our ideal candidate presents in a professional and friendly manner, safely operates freight handling equipment, and accurately verifies administrative documents.
This is a permanent full-time, Monday to Friday position with occasional overtime. We offer a competitive hourly wage to be negotiated dependant on experience, a health plan, and an easy-going environment.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Experience operating a boom truck is preferred, but not mandatory – we will train
- Experience hauling a goose-neck trailer is a definite asset
- Class 5 Drivers License with condition 15 endorsement
- Possess strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to interact positively and constructively with customers and coworkers
- Physical stamina to work in a labour-intensive environment that requires lifting
Salary Range: competitive wage which will be determined in consideration of experience and skills
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Please submit your resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply in person to 1541 Plains Road, Debert.