Doggy Day Care
We are looking for a high energy groomer, with previous grooming experience to join our team . This is a part-time position to start but could lead to full-time
Our ideal candidate is:
- Reliable and punctual,
- Trustworthy with excellent attention to detail.
- They should be able to work as a team or independently
- Function successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to grow within our expanding company!
Our Dog Groomers responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional service to our clients, while mastering the art of dog grooming.
- Providing their own grooming equipment, including scissors, clippers and blades, and being responsible for maintaining them.
- We appreciate a safe and fun work environment with a level of tidiness and professionalism so that everyone has a great experience.
- We have a clean, open space that is waiting your expertise! Experience in both small and large dogs required .
Salary Range: Wages will commensurate with experience
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Please email resume to: email@example.com