Foundations for Learning
A centre that is dedicated to working with young people and helping them develop their skills in reading, spelling and math.
REWARDING JOB OPPORTUNITY !! WE’RE GROWING AGAIN !!
If you are……
- A university student with a desire to build your skills profile and enjoy a rewarding part-time job
- A retiree who loves working with children and would like to continue to offer your expertise in a meaningful way
- An empty nester who would like to remain active and give back to young people in a way that can make a significant difference
This may be the ideal opportunity for you!!!
As a Centre dedicated to working with young people and helping them develop their skills in reading, spelling and math, we are looking for a confident and friendly Educational Clinician to join our team.
Desired skills include:
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Ability to work independently
- Love working with children
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
We will provide extensive paid training to a mature and experienced person who would like to establish a long-term working relationship with Foundations for Learning.
If you are looking for flexible hours and are a “teacher at heart”, we’d love to hear from you!!Salary Range: To be discussed
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org