Foundations for Learning
A centre that is dedicated to working with young people and helping them develop their skills in reading, spelling and math.
REWARDING JOB OPPORTUNITY !!
If you are……
- A university student with a desire to build your skills profile and enjoy a rewarding part-time job
- A retiree who loves working with children and would like to continue to offer your expertise in a meaningful way
- An empty nester who would like to remain active and give back to young people in a way that can make a significant difference
This may be the ideal opportunity for you!!!
As a Centre dedicated to working with young people and helping them develop their skills in reading, spelling and math, we are looking for a confident and friendly Educational Clinician to join our team.
Desired skills include:
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Ability to work independently
- Love working with children
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
We will provide extensive paid training to a mature and experienced person who would like to establish a long-term working relationship with Foundations for Learning.
If you are looking for flexible hours and are a “teacher at heart”, we’d love to hear from you!!Salary Range: To be discussed
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org