- Responsible for dismantling electronic products quickly, safely and securely.
- Clean and maintain work stations, plant and equipment.
- Maintain high standards of security, health and safety at all times to avoid accidents or injuries.
- Disassemble, sort and classify computer parts and metal for recycling purposes.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to lift and move up to 50lbs/23kgs
- Standing for long periods of time throughout a shift
- Able to operate tools, manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination
- No experience required but preference will be given to those with warehouse and/or manufacturing shop experience.
- Summer students are welcome to apply
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Continuous Learning
- Team Work
Please email resume to: [email protected] or drop off resume in person.