Fox Harb'r Golf Resort/ Fox Harb’r Development Ltd.
The resort offers guest accommodation, golf, spa, sport shooting and dining.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for clients as instructed by chef
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerance’s
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
Please note this is a 8 month contract from March to October.
Please note that we are located in a rural area.
40 Hours per week.
Position requires flexibility in scheduling; including evening or weekend hours as needed.
Shifts: 6AM – 2:30PM; 12PM – 8:30PM; 2PM – 10:30PM; 4PM – 12:30AM.
As a Benefit package the employer will provide:
- Accommodation is available for rent if required at a discounted rate
- Travel Fuel Allowance
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products
- Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc.
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
- Team Member housing availability
Business Address: 1337 Fox Harbour Road, Wallace, Nova Scotia B0K 1Y0Other Requirements :
- Completion of high school
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Working with Others
Apply by mail to: 1337 Fox Harbour Road, Wallace, Nova Scotia B0K 1Y0
Apply by fax to: (902) 257-1701
Apply by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org