Website Fox Harb'r Resort
Fox Harb’r Resort is a 5 Star, 4 Diamond property nestled along the coast of the Northumberland Strait.
Position Reports to: Spa Director
Dol-as Spa at Fox Harb’r Resort is currently seeking a 5 Star Esthetician for the 2020 season.
We are offering a unique opportunity to an individual to experience a 5 Star Luxury work environment. With this opportunity you will be presented with a distinctive career, experience, and benefits in a World Class setting.
Our Estheticians provide top quality services in their respective field such as facials, manicures, pedicures, hot stone massage, relaxation massage, body wraps, body scrubs, waxing, make-up applications to our guests and members. Our therapists will also be responsible for the reception desk from time to time in their weekly schedule.
- Performing top quality esthetic services including manicure, pedicure, waxing, tinting, facials and body treatments
- Ensures that all standards of the service protocols are maintained to 5 star levels of service
- Provide professional, confidential service and treatments to our Spa clients
- Sell spa products including merchandise and treatments
- Assist with several functions throughout the Spa including reception, telephone, administration, merchandising including receiving, pricing and stocking of product
- Assist and monitor cleanliness of treatment rooms, lounge and reception
- Control and monitor the use of all product, instruments and equipment
- Report any malfunctioning equipment, shortage of product, implements and supplies.
- Assist in the control of guest items including robes, sandals, food and beverage wares
- Notify spa management of any client complaint or concern
- Complete required training e.g. Dermalogica, WHMIS
- Other duties as directed by the Spa Director or Manager
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team. Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages, Gratuities, Commission
- Travel Fuel Allowance
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products
- Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc.
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
- Team Member housing availability
- Current certification as an Esthetician from an accredited school or equal to NS requirements.
- A passion for the industry
- Experience outside of school an asset
- Strong communication skills dealing with guests and team members
- Excellent knowledge of industry techniques and products
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Team Work
If you have the talent, dedication and level of commitment we’re looking for and would like to advance your career in hospitality at Fox Harb’r Resort, submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department, Ann Jeffreys
Mail: 1337 Fox Harbour Rd., Fox Harbour, NS B0K 1Y0
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.