Guest Service Bell Person
Website Fox Harb'r Resort
Fox Harb’r Resort is a 5 Star, 4 Diamond property nestled along the coast of the Northumberland Strait.
Position Reports to: Front Office Director/Supervisor
We are offering a unique opportunity for you to experience a 5 Star Luxury work environment. With this opportunity you will be presented with a distinctive career, experience, and benefits in a World Class setting.
General Description: To provide the highest level of customer service to our guests and to perform all cleaning and maintenance procedures in a timely, professional manner.
- Carry out all Bell Person responsibilities in accordance with Fox Harb’r procedures.
- Provide impeccable guest service through continuous communication with the Guest Service and Housekeeping departments.
- Greet all Resort guests and assist with their luggage and show them to their suites.
- Perform any other guest service duties as required, (shuttling of guests around the Resort property, deliveries to guests, handling of complaints etc.)
- Room Service – set up of trays, delivery and follows through in accordance with Fox Harb’r procedures.
- Maintain the general appearance of the Clubhouse, Spa building and exterior surroundings.
- Assist F&B in the set up and breakdown of events.
- Maintain daily logbook of guest activities and requests.
- Maintain delivery logbook
- Delivery of internal and external mail from Clubhouse to Maintenance building
- Delivery of newspapers to guests and members
- Take immediate and positive action within the guidelines provided in the event of emergency alarm or situation of any nature.
- Responsible for the full knowledge of fire and safety procedures.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Execute all reasonable additional assignments determined by Supervisor or Management Personnel.
- Be a member of the Fox Harb’r Guest Services Team, remember at all times we are here not only to serve our guests but also to exceed their demands.
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team. Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages, Gratuities
- Travel Fuel Allowance
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products
- Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc.
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
- Team Member housing availability
- Nova Scotia driver’s license free of any serious demerit points.
- A professional appearance and attitude.
- Must demonstrate friendly, professional and proactive Guest Service skills.
- Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays and be physically capable of meeting the demands of the position.
- Working with Others
- Team Work
If you have the talent, dedication and level of commitment we’re looking for and would like to advance your career in hospitality at Fox Harb’r Resort, submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department, Ann Jeffreys
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 1337 Fox Harbour Rd., Fox Harbour, NS B0K 1Y0
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.