Website Fox Harb'r Resort
Fox Harb’r Resort is a 5 Star, 4 Diamond property nestled along the coast of the Northumberland Strait.
Position Reports to: F&B Supervisor, Food & Beverage Director
We are offering a unique opportunity for you to experience a 5 Star Luxury work environment. With this opportunity you will be presented with a distinctive career, experience, and benefits in a World Class setting.
General Description: Consistently provide our guests and servers with beverages in an efficient and consistent manner, while maintaining a positive and cooperative attitude. This role varies depending on the level of business. When not busy, Bartenders will serve both food and beverages in the lounge in addition to providing beverages for servers.
- To serve all guests and respond to any inquiries according to Fox Harb’r Banquet standards
- To handle guest concerns, compliments and suggestions in a professional informed manner
- Learn and maintain knowledge of all beverages featured in our menus.
- General knowledge of standard cocktails and highballs
- Provide full food and beverage service to guests seated at the bar
- Prepare beverages promptly and accurately for servers and guests
- Maintain cleanliness behind the bar
- Assists other Team members as needed or when business needs dictate
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and other Team members
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team. Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages, Gratuities
- Travel Fuel Allowance
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products
- Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc.
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
- Team Member housing availability
- Previous serving experience at a highly competent level required
- Highly organized
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such
- Complete technical bartender knowledge
- Ability to assert authority and make sound judgments with confidence
- Cost Control Skills
- Cash Handling Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team effectively
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Team Work
If you have the talent, dedication and level of commitment we’re looking for and would like to advance your career in hospitality at Fox Harb’r Resort, submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department, Ann Jeffreys
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 1337 Fox Harbour Rd., Fox Harbour, NS B0K 1Y0
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.