Golf Back Shop Attendant
Website Fox Harb'r Resort
Fox Harb’r Resort is a 5 Star, 4 Diamond property nestled along the coast of the Northumberland Strait.
Position reports to: Manager of Golf Operations
We are offering a unique opportunity for you to experience a 5 Star Luxury work environment. With this opportunity you will be presented with a distinctive career, experience, and benefits in a World Class setting.
General Description: Reporting to the Head golf professional, the position of Back Shop Attendant includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities. The selected candidate will have a strong passion for the industry, showing high level of energy that overflow into how he/she delivers excellent level of service.
- Opening and Closing duties
- Greeting customers upon arrival and departing
- Offer Assistance to customers
- Communicate with the Starter on the groups that have arrived
- Work within a team Environment
- Preparing activities
- Execution of the activities
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team. Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Travel Fuel Allowance
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products
- Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc.
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
- Team Member housing availability
- Golf Background
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Attention to details
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent employee relations
- Team Player
- Working with Others
- Team Work
If you have the talent, dedication and level of commitment we’re looking for and would like to advance your career in hospitality at Fox Harb’r Resort, submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department, Ann Jeffreys
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 1337 Fox Harbour Rd., Wallace, NS B0K 1Y0
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.