Golf Shop Attendant
Website Fox Harb'r Resort
Fox Harb’r Resort is a 5 Star, 4 Diamond property nestled along the coast of the Northumberland Strait.
Position reports to: Manager of Golf Operations
We are offering a unique opportunity for you to experience a 5 Star Luxury work environment. With this opportunity you will be presented with a distinctive career, experience, and benefits in a World Class setting.
Summary of position: Reporting to the Head golf professional, the position of Golf Shop Attendant includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities. The selected candidate will have a strong passion for the industry, showing high level of energy that overflow into how he/she delivers excellent level of service.
- Opening and Closing the Golf shop
- Greeting customers upon arrival
- Ring in green fees
- Communicate with the Starter on the groups that have arrived
- Offer assistance to customers looking through the Golf Shop
- Use selling techniques and product knowledge in selling
- Keep the Golf Shop neat and tidy
- Answer the telephone and take golf reservations
- End of day reconciliation
- Work within a team environment
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team. Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products
- Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc.
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
- Team Member housing availability
- Golf Background
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Attention to details
- Willingness to learn
- Above average computer skills
- Excellent employee relations
- Team Player
- Working with Others
- Team Work
If you have the talent, dedication and level of commitment we’re looking for and would like to advance your career in hospitality at Fox Harb’r Resort, submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department, Ann Jeffreys
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 1337 Fox Harbour Rd., Wallace, NS B0K 1Y0
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.