General Farm Labourer/Vineyard Maintenance Worker
Website Fox Harb'r Resort
Position reports to: Vineyard Manager
Fox Harb’r Resort is a 5 Star, 4 Diamond property nestled along the coast of the Northumberland Strait in Wallace, Nova Scotia. We are offering a unique opportunity for you to experience a 5 Star Luxury work environment. With this opportunity you will be presented with a distinctive career, experience, and benefits in a World Class setting.
Summary of position: The Vineyard Maintenance Worker is responsible for planting, pruning and all other maintenance duties of vineyard.
- Planting, cultivating, weeding, pruning and harvesting crops.
- Conduct daily inspections and maintenance on vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times.
- Comply with all company policies and regulations.
- Work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations.
- Perform other duties as directed by manager/supervisor.
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Travel Fuel Allowance
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products
- Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc.
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
- Team Member housing availability
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Working with Others
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
If you have the talent, dedication and level of commitment we’re looking for and would like to advance your career in hospitality at Fox Harb’r Resort, submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department, Ann Jeffreys
Mail: 1337 Fox Harbour Rd., Fox Harbour, NS B0K 1Y0
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.