Tire and Heavy Equipment Inside Sales
Website Groundmax ltd
GroundMAX is searching for a friendly and dedicated individual to perform Insides Sales duties. In order to be considered for this position you must have previous experience in the automotive or heavy equipment industry or a passion for same.
As part of the front-line staff, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of products, services and tire requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Greeting and communicating with customers on all aspects of products and services we provide.
- Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with GroundMAX customers to build existing and new business.
- Providing quotes and receiving customer authorization, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up.
- Scheduling customer appointments for tire installation service.
- Jumping in to help where needed whether it be loading or unloading products, changing tires and customer support. We believe that our sales staff should know how to change tires as well to help when needed.
What do we offer? At GroundMAX, you’ll have a great place to work:
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers
- A competitive wage, worthy of your experience
- Regular day shifts
- Great discounts for you and your immediate family on tires.
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in store or by email.Other Requirements :
What does it take to get on track?
- Previous experience in the automotive or heavy equipment industry or a passion for like.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Customer Relations and or Customer Service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build a team and work as a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
- Valid driver s license
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Please email your resume and a cover letter explaining how your experience would be an asset to our company to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org