Inside Sales Representative
Website Groundmax ltd
GroundMAX is searching for a friendly and dedicated individual to perform Insides Sales duties.
As part of the front-line staff, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of products, services and tire requirements. Your duties will include:
- Greeting and communicating with customers on all aspects of products and services we provide
- Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with GroundMAX customers to build existing and new business
- Providing quotes and receiving customer authorization, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up
- Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer
- Scheduling customer appointments for tire installation service
- Jumping in to help where needed whether it be loading or unloading products, changing tires and customer support. TEAM WORK!!
What does it take to get on track?
- Previous experience in the automotive or heavy equipment industry or a passion for like
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- 1 to 2 years of retail Customer Relations and or Customer Service
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build a team and work as a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
- Valid driver's licence
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in store or by email.
Email to Julie Speichts firstname.lastname@example.org