Website Hertz Canada Limited
Hertz is proud to be the largest car rental company
Well known for our solid worldwide reputation, Hertz is proud to be the largest car rental company.
At Hertz, we know service excellence is built on our employees. We recognize that you are a unique individual and we understand that you value benefits and rewards that provide flexibility, choice, and control. Benefits to working at Hertz can include health benefits such as medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, online learning and development, employee discounts, retirement plan and much more!
Join the winning team at a company whose reputation speaks for itself…
As a Mechanic…
- Oil changes, replace filters, tire work
- Jump, replace, and service batteries
- Replace bulbs, lenses, antennas and side view mirrors at Hertz locations
- Placing license plates, registration, moldings, etc
- Responsible for provincial inspections
- Cut duplicate keys, make road calls to start cars
- Assist and work with mechanics
- Cooperate effectively with fellow employees
- Maintain a courteous and professional manner and appearance
- We require the individual to be flexible with scheduling, which will include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidates must have valid Driver's License.
- Driving history must meet Hertz standards and must have minimum of four years driving experience.
- Previous experience is preferred.
- Working with Others
- Team Work
If your are interested by this position, please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org