Food and Beverage
The Barista is responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food preparation, customer seating or stock areas and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
- Requires the ability to learn and maintain knowledge of Starbucks products and procedures.
- Some cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
WITH A CAREER WITH HMSHOST, YOU REALLY BENEFIT!
- $12.50/hr.to start plus gratuities.
- Rotating shifts, morning shifts 4:30am to 1:30pm and evening shifts 1:30pm to 10:30pm available.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance for Full time staff.
- Medical, dental and life insurance for family members
- Employee meal plan, free beverage and pastry each shift, and free parking / bus pass provided
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Continuous Learning
- Stress Management
- Team Work
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE:
or email [email protected]