Website HMSHost - Halifax Market
When travelers make their way through over 100 airports, motorways, malls and specialty destinations across the U.S. and Canada, HMSHost Associates are waiting with a warm welcome. A subsidiary of Autogrill S.p.A, the world’s largest provider of food and beverage to the traveling public, HMSHost offers a world of opportunities that help our Associates develop rewarding and satisfying careers. Are you ready to join a world leader? Come discover who we are, what we’re doing and where we’re going. Then come along with us.
The Counter Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of duties within the establishment which may include completing customer transactions, bartending, preparing and serving adult beverages, working in the kitchen area, food preparation, cleaning the food or stock areas and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
Full Time, Rotating schedule AM and PM shifts.Other Requirements :
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
- Requires the ability to lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs.
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
- Working with Others
- Team Work
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: www.hmshost.com/careers Email your resume to Resumes.email@example.com Fax your resume to 902-873-3607