Counter Attendant/Bartender – Spirit of the Maritimes
Website HMSHost - Spirit of the Martimes
When travelers make their way through over 100 airports, motorways, malls and specialty destinations across the U.S. and Canada, HMSHost Associates are waiting with a warm welcome. A subsidiary of Autogrill S.p.A, the world’s largest provider of food and beverage to the traveling public, HMSHost offers a world of opportunities that help our Associates develop rewarding and satisfying careers. Are you ready to join a world leader? Come discover who we are, what we’re doing and where we’re going. Then come along with us.
Counter Attendant & Bartender
The counter attendant/bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times, taking orders and serving guests at the bar and for take-out, preparing drink orders for their guests as well as for the server in the dining room, cleaning glassware, cleaning and stocking of the bar and related work area, sweeping and moping and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
Location – Halifax Airport – AM shifts.
WITH A CAREER WITH HMSHOST, YOU REALLY BENEFIT!
- Competitive compensation $11.55/hr plus gratuities to start.
- Rotating schedule – 4:30am to 10:30 am
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Medical, dental and life insurance for family members
- Employee meal plans, uniforms and free parking or buss pass provided
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of closely related serving and bartending experience, work experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred.
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. •Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions.
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Team Work
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: http://www.hmshost.com/careers/hmshost-jobs-en/ www.hmshost.com/careers Email your resume to Resumes.email@example.com Fax your resume to 902-873-3607