Website HMSHost - Starbucks
When travelers make their way through over 100 airports, motorways, malls and specialty destinations across the U.S. and Canada, HMSHost Associates are waiting with a warm welcome. A subsidiary of Autogrill S.p.A, the world’s largest provider of food and beverage to the traveling public, HMSHost offers a world of opportunities that help our Associates develop rewarding and satisfying careers. Are you ready to join a world leader? Come discover who we are, what we’re doing and where we’re going. Then come along with us.
The Barista is responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food preparation, customer seating or stock areas and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
WITH A CAREER WITH HMSHOST, YOU REALLY BENEFIT!
- Rotating shifts, morning shifts 4:30am to 1:30pm and evening shifts 1:30pm to 10:30pm available.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance for Full time staff.
- Medical, dental and life insurance for family members
- Employee meal plan, free beverage and pastry each shift, and free parking / bus pass provided
- Premium wage for Bilingual speaking employees!
Located at Halifax AirportOther Requirements :
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
- Requires the ability to learn and maintain knowledge of Starbucks products and procedures.
- Some cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Team Work
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: http://www.hmshost.com/careers www.hmshost.com/careers or email Resumes.firstname.lastname@example.org Fax your resume to 902-873-3607