Website Kelly Services
We at Kelly Services are looking for a candidate with industrial painting experience to work with our client Pratt & Whitney Canada on a 2-year contract basis in Enfield, NS. As the successful candidate, you will be required to work 12-hour rotating shifts have great attention to detail, enjoy completing repetitive tasks, and have the skill set listed below. You will be welcomed into a safe, clean and respectful environment where teamwork is encouraged.
Schedule & Hours: Rotating 12-hour shifts, days
Duration: 2 years
4% vacation pay
Health & Dental Benefits coverage available, starting on your first day!
- Grade 12 or GED
- Aircraft/Autobody/Collision Repair painting diploma
- 1-3 years Manufacturing/Autobody painting experience
- Clear Criminal Background Check
- Favourable Credit Check
- Personal, reliable, transportation
- Basic computer skills
- CSA safety footwear – steel toe boots
- Work in a team environment, in a specialized manufacturing environment
- Experience working with manual machines & tools and related software’s
- Ability to set up, monitor, and troubleshoot equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Operate a variety of hand tools: air tools, rotary files, knives to smooth the surfaces of metal airplane parts
- Clean work equipment and area
- Complete and update paperwork and on-going training requirements, including documents on a computer
- Work accurately, timely, and safely following outlined policies and procedures
Why Kelly Services?
Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies. Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay. Weekly electronic pay options.
Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills. Exclusive online employee community. Employee assistance program available at no cost.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Team Work
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at https://careers.kellyservices.com/ca/en/job/CA7311AM000185/Industrial-Painter