Website Kelly Services
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world.
As the successful candidate, you are reliable, hard working and have the skill set listed below. You will be welcomed into a safe, clean and respectful environment where teamwork is encouraged.
Schedule & hours: Monday – Thursday 6:00 am – 3:00 pm, Friday 6:00 am – 2:00 pm
Duration: 2-3 weeks minimum with potential for future work
- Experience operating equipment
- Complete repetitive tasks
- Be able to lift 50-100 lbs
- Light labour duties
- Clean work equipment and area
- Work accurately, timely, and safely following outlined policies and procedures
- Grade 12 or GED
- Personal, reliable, transportation
- CSA safety footwear – steel toe shoes
- Working with Others
Please send us your resume at [email protected]