Tow Truck Driver
Website Kenny U-Pull
With over 340 employees and 16 branches around Canada and United States, Kenny is the leader in self-serve auto parts business.
At Kenny, we give a second life to used vehicles by offering customers the opportunity to come themselves and pull-out their replacement parts for a fraction of the manufacturer’s price in a safe, clean and eco-friendly environment. In a growing company and reporting to the branch manager, the Truck Driver transports cars using a tow truck as well as to accomplish a variety of other tasks related to this line of work. This job requires picking up vehicles from customer on private property. It does not include road side towing.
Here are the main duties related to this job :
- Transport vehicles purchased from customers, auctions or suppliers to the site;
- Complete documents related to the delivery and the follow-up of the hours of travel;
- Inspect the vehicle;
- Ensure great customer service;
- Ensure the truck safety check, the basic maintenance and verification’s of the truck is completed before leaving;
- Ensure that all requests are met and completed on time;
- Any other related tasks.
- Required: Nova Scotia Class 3 and 5 driver’s license
- Required: Nova Scotia Air Brake endorsement license
- Essential: 3 to 5 years of experience on the road
- Asset: Experience of 3 years with tow trucks
- Able to perform physical tasks
- Punctual and reliable
- Responsible, serious and autonomous
- Polite, courteous with good interpersonal skills
- Working with Others
Please apply by sending your resume to [email protected]