Website Ledwidge Lumber
Ledwidge Lumber is a family-owned sawmill in Enfield
Labourers are required to clean around equipment, pile lumber, and assist co-workers when necessary. They are required to fulfill any job a Supervisor or Manager deems necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean around equipment and floors
- Pile lumber in a proper, efficient, and safe way
- Be alert at all times and aware of operating machinery
- Operate machinery when necessary, such as automated equipment, a forklift, loader, etc.
- Empty dumpsters around sawmill and take out garbage within sawmill
- Assist co-workers when they require assistance
- Perform other jobs as deemed necessary by a Supervisor or Manager
- Follow all lock-out procedures
- Ensure his/her workplace is neat and tidy with no safety hazards
- Report any hazardous or unsafe working conditions to the Supervisor or nearest Safety Committee Representative
- Adhere to company policies as outlined in the Policy Manual
- Experience in a sawmill environment would be helpful since Labourers are required to fulfill numerous jobs around the mill on a daily basis but any experience with hard labour or a full day or night shift is helpful.
- Be able to work day or night shift, heavy equipment area with safety hazards such as automatically operated equipment; work independently and as a team member.
- Yes – Heavy lifting and awkward positions necessary when cleaning, also must use extreme caution at all times. If lifting more than 30lbs is required, Labourer must ask for assistance.
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Team Work
Please provide 3 work-related references with your resume either in-person at 195 Old Post Rd in Enfield or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.