At the Holiday Inn, we are proud to provide a professional, fun and an inviting workplace to our staff. Our employees show-up with a smile, and their hard work is always appreciated and rewarded. Our culture of teamwork has turned the Holiday Inn into one big family, and we’d love to open our doors to you!
We have immediate openings for a full-time Dishwasher and a full-time Line Cook to join our Food Services Team. Successful applicants will be expected to work various shifts which will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Our ideal candidates:
- Experience in food service environment is mandatory
- Food Safety certification is a definite asset, or willingness to attain
- Work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a consistent work flow
- Maintain a high level of food safety and personal hygiene in accordance with Canadian guidelines
- Wages are negotiable; dependant on experience and performance
- Medical and dental benefits available upon completion of probationary period
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
If interested, please apply in person, with resume and professional references to Claudio Rambelli or Tracy Higgins at 437 Prince Street, Truro.