Machine Operator/Production Labourer
Integrated Staffing Ltd.
We Recruit. Its that simple. Every day we meet with candidates to find the best local talent in the market. Through an understanding of our clients business, we turn todays talent into tomorrows success.
Integrated Staffing is currently working with a proudly local manufacturer of specialized molded components to recruit machine operators / production labourers out of their Burnside Business Park facility in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
– Assisting with the manufacturing of product;
– Prepping materials for assembly;
– Using basic hand tools;
– Inspect material and oversee quality control;
– Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner
– Ensure cleanliness of product and work area
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
– Weekly pay;
– Three day long weekends due to a four day work week. Current schedule is Monday to Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
– Job site location is bus accessible;
– Fast paced work environment with tight deadlines;
– Attention to detail is essential
– Steel toed work boots or shoes;
– Fairly clean criminal record.
Salary Range: $11.00 - $12.50 per hour
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
If this role sounds like a good fit, we want to hear from you. Send us an email with a copy of your resume and current contact information. You can either respond to this ad, or send an email to [email protected]. You can also connect with us at 902-423-1919 to discuss this role and any other possible opportunities we may have.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email. Due to the number of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to those candidates who are selected for interviews, but we thank all candidates for their interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com