Advocate Media Inc.
Largest privately owned printing and publishing company in Atlantic Canada
Job Location: Colchester County, Tatamagouche and Truro
Advocate Media Inc is looking for a passionate individual to join our team as a Marketing Advisor for
HUB NOW and Tatamagouche Light.
This position will be responsible for helping our clients meet their needs through advertising in one or more of Advocate Media’s many media products and services. Primary responsibility would be HUB NOW and Tatamagouche Light with your own account base which you can grow as high as you can take it. Attributes for this position would be; great communicator, problem solver, detail oriented, self- starter and yet a team player, ability to manage multiple deadlines, customer service oriented, and it helps to be passionate about Colchester County, Tatamagouche and Truro.
HUB NOW and the Tatamagouche Light are vibrant, fresh, monthly publications focusing on the events that matter most to residents in each County. With 100 per cent local content, our publications offer a healthy balance of news, arts, entertainment, lifestyles and sports combined with photos that truly capture all the things that make these Counties the best place to live.
HUB NOW and Tatamagouche Light are members of the Advocate Media Inc family, owned by Advocate Printing & Publishing, located in Pictou, Nova Scotia, the largest privately-owned printing and publishing company in Atlantic Canada. Committed to growth, continuous improvement and exceptional customer value, Advocate understands that people really do make a difference.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to become involved in a broad range of industry sectors and work with many community partners.Other Requirements :
- Previous sales/account management experience being responsible for budget & sales targets
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Be familiar with the local business climate
- Superior organizational skills
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Committed to positive business results
- Being deadline-driven is also paramount
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to consultative selling
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- A university degree or equivalent working experience
Salary Range: To be determined
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
To apply for this position please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org