Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
Website Truro Buzz
Truro Buzz answers the question, “What’s up in and around the Hub of Nova Scotia?”
We have an amazing opportunity for someone to have front row seats to all the hottest events in our area! As the Marketing & Promotions Coordinator you will have behind the scene access to all the hottest events happening in and around the Hub of Nova Scotia. Representing the brand at large by being an active member in the social community.
Your primary focus will be to manage the day-to-day social media scheduling as well as that creative attention-grabbing content is posted. Our goal is to accurately showcase our brand voice while promoting our client’s events and content.
The position will offer $12.00 an hour for 30 hours per week. The position will primarily be a Monday-Friday gig; some evenings and weekends will be required based on the scheduling of local events requiring our attendance.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Preference will be given to applicants with an active digital presence
- Keen understanding of social media platforms
- Impeccable attention to detail with the ability to write persuasively and error free
- High energy with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be of legal age (19+ years+) for permissible access to some events
- Applicants must qualify for the START program to apply. For more information please visit: https://novascotia.ca/employmentnovascotia/programs/start.asp
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to join us for a strong future, please submit your resume with cover letter to [email protected]