Website Oxford Frozen Foods
Oxford Frozen Foods is currently seeking for full time, year round material handlers to join our Production team within our Processing and Warehousing Facilities, located in Oxford, NS.
The material handler will handle, move, load and unload materials by hand or by operating a forklift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load, unload and move products and materials by operating a forklift
- Perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking.
- Operate forklifts to transfer frozen or fresh fruits or vegetables from transportation vehicles to processing lines or storage areas
- May perform other activities, such as opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and weighing and checking materials.
- English Language – level four minimum
- College or other certificate or diploma program
- One-year similar experience
We offer competitive wages starting at $14.46/hour and a comprehensive benefits package.Salary Range: $14.46 per hour
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications.
Resumes should be faxed or e-mailed to:
Oxford Frozen Foods Limited
PO Box 220
Oxford, NS B0M 1P0
Fax : 902-552-3016Email: [email protected]