Mobile Wash Technician
Mobile Wash Company
Spray-Tec East Ltd is a well-established Mobile Wash service based out of Glenholme, Nova Scotia, just a short 15 commute outside of Truro. Spray- Tec has been in operation for over 30 years.
Reporting to the Owner/Operator, the Mobile Wash Technician will be a results-driven, self-starter who is always looking for opportunities for improvement and has the ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Washing tractors, trailers and various other types of large equipment, building structures such as houses, barns and industrial buildings.
- General labour including assisting with repair work, construction, shop upkeep and cleaning
Successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Punctual and Reliable
- High degree of attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- Availability to work extended hours, evenings and weekends
- Willingness to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Ability to communicate and interact with clients
- Ability to lift over to 55lbs (25kgs)
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract.
The following would be considered assets:
- Previous work experience working in mobile wash operations
- Mechanical aptitude particularly in the area of small engines and pumps
- Certification in WHMIS, First Aid and Fall Arrest
Pay rate will start at 15.00 $/hr for a probationary period. Rate will be $ 18.25/hr for qualified employee based on work experience and ability to perform. Pay scale will be negotiable, including bonuses, and commission structure.Salary Range: Starting wage is $15 per hour
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Please send resumes to: [email protected]