Best Western Glengarry
The Best Western Glengarry is committed to providing an exceptional guest experience through quality, well-trained staff, and impeccable customer service. We strive to create long-term relationships with our guests and aim to be the top choice for hotel accommodations, dining and conventions in Colchester County.
We are currently seeking a guest-focused and friendly Night Auditor to work 11:30 pm to 7:30 am, which may include weekends. We are proud to offer a welcoming and safe work environment for all and promote a culture of acceptance and diversity.
As a Night Auditor you will have the opportunity to greet multiples types or clients, coordinate reservations and execute a plenitude of administrative tasks such as:
- Greet guests and all formal welcoming procedures
- Plan, update and organize reservations steaming from all channels
- Ensure that all the days transactions are properly balanced and that proper deposits are made at the end of shift
- Take charge of guest complaints – providing full-circle service.
- Prior cash management and customer service and/or administrative experience is mandatory
- Passionate about customer care
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as a team member
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize competing demands with accuracy and attention to detail
Passionate about customer care and the hospitality industry? Come and join our team at the Glengarry!
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org