Under the supervision of the Front Office Manager or in his/her absence, under the supervision of the Front Office Supervisor, the Night Auditor is responsible for the processing of arrivals and departures, registering the day’s transactions and corrects all errors.
The Night Auditor is responsible for all emergency situations during the work shift. In addition the night auditor takes care of all front desk agent responsibilities occurring during the night shift.
Follow the procedures for the night audit as per hotel guidelines / Management of the days transactions
• Distribute all night audit reports to the appropriate people
• Updating the aujourd’hui document
• All other tasks assigned by the supervisor or manager
Front desk agent responsibilities, process tasks relative to client services
• Review and transmission of all information in the log book
• Night security
• Person responsible for emergency situations during their shift
• Process all check-ins
• Process all check-outs, understanding of complimentary, accounts receivable and promotion
• Telephone reservations, changes and cancellations
• Follow up with reservations email (ihotelier, OWS, email inquiries, etc)
• Cashier & shift closures in both Opera and Micros
• Keep employees notified and communicate with coworkers and supervisor as needed
• If time allows help the night porter to ensure that Altcetera is ready for the next morning (rotation of the fridges, ensure everything is fully stock, cleaning, etc)
• Ensure that the Night Porter checklist is completed.
• Be an active member of the emergency team
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org