North Shore Archives Society
Community Non-Profit Group
- Greet and assist visitors and research clients in a polite and professional manner.
- Become well acquainted and comfortable using and accessing the archival materials.
- Maintain and care for archival resources (filing, organizing).
- Assist with special displays and events.
- Documentation of photographs, records and other materials.
- Orientation and instruction will be provided.
Other Requirements :
- Excellent computer/technical skills.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Willingness to learn about local history.
- Certified First Aid and WHMIS training would be an asset but not a requirement.
Applicant must be between 15 and 30 years of age. The applicant does not have to be a student.Salary Range: $11.55 per hour
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Please contact Linda Glass at 902-657-2299 or Dale Swan at 902-657-2086 for further information.